Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. and XM Satellite Radio Inc. , which are in the process of merging their operations, plan to offer North American customers optional a la carte programming choices. Detailed in a filing with the Federal Communications Commission, the new programming options include a range of 50 channels for $6.95 vs. $12.95 for the standard subscription, as well as the option to acquire additional channels for $0.25 each. Other options include 100 channels of combined Sirius-XM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.