Eaton Corp. reportedly is slashing another 5,200 jobs. The supplier cut 3,400 employees last year due to lower demand for its products. A group of private U.S. suppliers, including Michigan-based Specialty Motors Holding Corp., has filed for liquidation in a U.S. bankruptcy court, Reuters reports. The Chapter 7 court filing lists the group’s estimated assets at up to $50,000, with liabilities between $10 million and $50 million. Denso Corp. reportedly will cut output at its Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.