Magna Seating Systems and Hollingsworth Logistics Group form a joint venture, Chattanooga Seating Systems, which will supply Volkswagen Group of America Inc. with complete seat systems for VW’s all-new midsize sedan to be built at the auto maker’s Chattanooga, TN, assembly facility. CSS will be a minority supplier to Volkswagen by virtue of Hollingsworth’s status as a Native American-owned company. As a newly formed entity in Tennessee, CSS says it worked closely with local and state ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.