Delphi Corp.’s former parent, General Motors Corp., is ready to provide up to $2.8 billion in additional loans for a financing package that would allow the supplier to exit from bankruptcy, Reuters reports. But a group of investors, led by Appaloosa Management LP, has accused Delphi of undermining its own refinancing plan by inviting GM to participate as such a sizeable lender. The group can walk away after April 5 from an agreement to provide up to $2.5 billion for Delphi’s restructuring. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.