International Automotive Components introduces a new blow-foaming process for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning duct components. The process will be used to produce HVAC systems on ’14-model vehicles. IAC has licensed the proprietary process from JSP, a global supplier of foamed plastics, to benefit a North American vehicle program with an anticipated first-year annual volume of 100,000 units. IAC’s plant in Madisonville, Ky. will source the air ducts. The process and associated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.