Chrysler Group holds its second and final Supplier Training Week of the year, to be held Oct. 24-28 at company headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI. The event is designed to open the lines of communication, improve efficiency and quality, and strengthen working relationships between the auto maker and its suppliers. Supplier Training Week will offer 78 training sessions covering the areas of purchasing, risk management, engineering, quality, supply chain management, manufacturing, Mopar and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.