Hyundai and IntelKorea jointly will develop advanced in-vehicle infotainment systems for the South Korean market. The advanced platforms will permit networking between vehicles, entertainment content, real-time information about the vehicle, GPS navigation and audio and visual entertainment. The development agreement includes C&S Technology, a Seoul-based company that specializes in developing and producing automotive non-memory semiconductors. The three companies will focus on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.