Visteon launches production of electronic and lighting components for the Fisker Karma extended-range electric vehicle. The Karma’s infotainment platform includes onboard navigation, AM/FM/satellite radio, USB/iPod connectivity, Bluetooth wireless audio streaming and hands-free phone functionality, all accessed through a 10.2-in. (26-cm) touch-screen display. The EV also uses a Visteon-made premium audio system with multiple amplifiers and speakers using a high-efficiency Class-D audio ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.