Federal-Mogul will launch production at its $15 million brake-friction manufacturing facility in Chennai, India, before the end of the year. One of the company’s Indian subsidiaries broke ground earlier this year on a 10-acre (4-ha) site where the 409,000-sq.-ft. (38,000-sq.-m) facility will produce brake-friction materials for the OE and aftermarket segments for automotive, construction, railway and industrial customers. The plant initially will produce non-asbestos organic disc-brake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.