The OESA Automotive Supplier Barometer’s latest Supplier Sentiment Index shows an overall uptick in optimism by member parts producers. The Original Equipment Suppliers Assn.’s November index of 52 exceeded the neutral point and marked a 40% increase over the September index of 37. The OESA says respondents expressing somewhat more optimism rose from 16% to 25%, while those expressing somewhat more pessimism decreased from 55% to 16%. The survey of executives with OESA members’ North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.