TRW Automotive will open a second plant in the state of Queretaro, Mexico, to produce a range of advanced brake systems. The 150,000-sq.-ft. (13,950-sq.-m) facility will manufacture hydraulic control units for a variety of electronic-stability-control systems including TRW's Slip Control Boost system used in regenerative braking in hybrid and electric vehicles. The facility also will produce brake-actuation units including boosters and master cylinders. Output at the new plant is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.