American Axle & Mfg. Holdings Inc. wins a new $30 million-a-year contract with an unnamed auto maker to supply front and rear axles, driveshafts and TracRite differentials. The contract covers a variety of vehicles launching in the ’05 model year. Delphi Corp. is consolidating its occupant-protection business line managed by its Safety & Interior Systems unit with Delphi Delco Electronics Systems, dubbing the new unit Delphi Electronics & Safety. The integrated closure systems, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.