TRW Asia Pacific Co. Ltd. signs a joint-venture agreement with Xi'an Dong Fang Group Co. Ltd. to establish an airbag-inflator and seatbelt-pretensioner manufacturing facility in Xi'an, Shanxi province, China. Output is slated to begin before the end of the year. TRW, which has production bases in Shanghai, says the new JV expands its manufacturing footprint of advanced occupant safety into Northwest China. The supplier plans to broaden its product range in the country next year to include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.