Hella KGaA Hueck & Co. and South Korea’s Mando Corp. form a joint venture to develop active-passenger car-safety systems for the Korean market. Mando Hella Electronics will be headquartered near Seoul and represents an investment of more than $65 million. A new production facility is planned for next year. DuPont Co. opens a $30 million plant in New Johnsonville, TN, that will produce titanium dioxide, a chemical that has specialized applications in pearlescent pigments used in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.