TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. is supplying General Motors Corp. with its Slip Control Boost (SCB) regenerative braking system, which provides full functionality of StabiliTrak electronic stability control (ESC) on the new ’08 Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon hybrid SUVs. The technology, developed by TRW’s Kelsey-Hayes subsidiary, incorporates ESC and brake actuation features within a 12-volt electrical system and allows the Tahoe and Yukon to recapture and store kinetic energy otherwise lost ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.