Asahi Tec Corp. will not replace more than 25 executives who will retire this year as part of a rationalization and global reorganization that is a result of its acquisition of Metaldyne Corp. early this year. These moves, along with an earlier announcement to close a Metaldyne plant in Greenville, NC, by December, will save the supplier more than $10 million in fiscal 2007, Asahi Tec says. As part of the management shuffle, Takao Yoshida, currently chief financial officer of Asahi Tec, will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.