A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Delco Remy International Inc.’s Franklin Power Products signs an agreement with General Engine Products, a wholly owned subsidiary of AM General, to remanufacture 6.5L V-8 diesel engines and distribute new GEP 6.5L "drop-in" engines. Franklin Power will be the only factory-authorized re-manufacturer and FEP will provide technical assistance and components. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. and the United Steelworkers of America ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.