Celgard LLC, a unit of Polypore International Inc., is awarded an 18-month, $2.3 million contract by the U.S. Advanced Battery Consortium and Department of Energy for the development of lithium-ion-battery separator technology. The company says it will focus on improving the high-temperature melt integrity and abuse tolerance of Li-ion battery packs for use in next-generation hybrid-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. Lear Corp. says it will dissolve a joint venture with Toyota Boshoku ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.