The U.S. Deparment of Energy announces the selection of nine projects totaling more than $187 million aimed at improving fuel efficiency for heavy-duty trucks and passenger vehicles. The recipients include Cummins Inc., Daimler Trucks North America LLC, Navistar Inc., Chrysler Group LLC, Delphi Automotive Systems LLC, Ford Motor Co., General Motors Co. and Robert Bosch GmbH. The recipients expect their projects will create more than 500 jobs initially, with more than 6,000 jobs established ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.