Dana Corp. and Desc S.A. de C.V. complete the dissolution of their Spicer S.A. de C.V. Mexican joint venture, providing Dana with full ownership of several core operations in Mexico, which will be folded into Dana Holding Mexico S.A. de R.L. de C.V. Dana will take full control of the JV’s drivetrain component operations, in which it previously held a 49% minority interest. The company also makes a cash payment of $19.5 million to Desc, which assumes full ownership of Spicer’s transmission ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.