Responding to a lawsuit filed Oct. 7 by Chrysler LLC, Getrag Group says it didn’t violate terms of an agreement with the auto maker on a joint-venture plant in Tipton, IN, slated to make dual-clutch transmissions. Chrysler alleges Getrag did not obtain the necessary debt financing for the plant and is seeking unspecified damages and a declaration that it is not responsible for Getrag’s expenses on the facility. Johnson Controls-Saft Advanced Power Solutions is supplying BMW AG with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.