Visteon Corp. restates its financial results for all periods dating back through 2002 due to improperly recorded freight, raw material and various other supplier expenses. The new restatements reveal revised net losses of $1.54 billion for 2004, $1.23 billion for 2003 and $379 million for 2002. Additionally, the company posts a $1.61 billion net loss for the first nine months of 2005, including $1.2 billion worth of special charges related to the supplier's bailout by former parent Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.