Delphi Corp. reportedly is committed to reaching a restructuring agreement with the United Auto Workers union and former parent General Motors Corp. Due to GM's “recent engagement” with the UAW regarding wage and benefit issues, Delphi is withdrawing its Nov. 15 labor concessions proposal, which angered many union members by calling for wide-ranging benefit reductions and pay cuts of up to 60%. Delphi also will push back its informal Jan. 20 deadline for a labor concessions agreement with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.