North American manufacturers will not meet their production schedules for the first time since January due to a supplier strike and mid-month cutbacks at Ford Motor Co. (view related data: June Production Estimate) Additionally, Ford’s original June production schedule for U.S. trucks included an estimated 12,000 units of previously assembled ’03 Expeditions and Navigators built from March through May that the auto maker had not logged on its books because they had not been released ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.