Andrew Brown Jr. subscribes to a relatively broad definition of intellectual property. From the moment an automotive component is conceived through its entire lifecycle, the part takes on a life of its own. Computer files are created, prototypes and tools are built, manufacturing capacity is installed, production workers are hired, marketing campaigns are launched and delivery routes are established. Along the way, hundreds of hands touch the product, and some have access to the critical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.