The automotive Management Briefing Seminars held each August in the northern Michigan resort town of Traverse City generally are sedate affairs. Hosted by the University of Michigan and the Center for Automotive Research, the speeches are thought provoking but academic, and the applause usually is little more than polite. This year, there were fireworks – an emotional confrontation at the podium that nearly came to blows between the CEO of a major supplier and a top steel industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.