TRAVERSE CITY, MI – The business model is broken – OEMs, system integrators and lower-tier suppliers are earning inadequate capital returns for long-term health and viability, says Craig Fitzgerald of Plante & Moran LLP. The partner in the automotive supplier consulting practice says a survey taken in June and July of this year of lower-tier suppliers shows the industry must “seriously consider substantial changes in supply chain management practices.” “There is great danger in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.