A new survey finds German car brands, such as Volkswagen, Mercedes and BMW, have the highest recognition and acceptance among U.S. consumers. The survey by GfK Markforshung, Nuremberg, and U.S. firms GfK Custom Research and Greenfield Online, finds Audi and Porsche also rank high on the list of most recognized brands in the U.S. When respondents were aided by brand names, awareness of brands increased to between 77% and 88% for Audi, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW and VW, says GfK. Not very ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.