Engineering changes are eroding profitability, say 90% of automotive executives surveyed by Spry Technology, a custom Internet solutions firm, at the 2002 Automotive Industry Action Group’s AUTO-TECH conference in Detroit. Some 90% of auto executives responding to a questionnaire distributed at the conference say their "inability to track the financial impact of engineering changes is eroding their profitability," says Spry. Also, 75% of those surveyed say product complexity is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.