A potential war with Iraq will not deter Americans from buying new vehicles, says a Yahoo! Autos survey by Harris Interactive. Of 2,766 consumers surveyed, 34% said a war with Iraq would not affect their decision to purchase or lease a new car or truck. Also, 66% say the current downturn in the economy will not prevent them from buying or leasing a vehicle. Some 79% say manufacturer incentives are the most important factor in their decision to purchase or lease a vehicle. The growing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.