SUZHOU — Joint venture partners Suzhou Machinery Holding (SMH) and Electrobike reach an agreement to manufacture electric bicycles, using a proprietary design developed by Electrobike, a division of BAT International. SMH will provide an initial production run of 2,000 electric bicycles on consignment to Electrobike, plus finance all production tooling and manufacturing costs to make the initial product batch. SMH also will pay Electrobike US$325,000 for delivering specific tooling and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.