CARLSBAD, CA – Suzuki Motor Corp. customers buy motorcycles, as well as outboard engines for their watercraft – which is why the Japanese auto maker needs to offer a pickup to tow the toys, officials say. “We need pickups to satisfy their needs,” Koichi Suzuki, American Suzuki Motor Corp. president-automotive operations, tells Ward’s at a recent event here. To that end, Suzuki struck a deal in June with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. that includes a provision whereby Nissan supplies Suzuki with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.