SOUTHFIELD, MI – Suzuki Motor Corp. is at the prototype stage for the all-new compact cross/utility vehicle due next year that will replace the Grand Vitara and discontinued Vitara SUVs. While the old Vitara and Grand Vitara were body-on-frame SUVs, the replacement is a rear-wheel-drive CUV of unibody construction, Odeon Dy, American Suzuki Motor Corp. product planning manager tells Ward’s at a media event here. Suzuki Grand Vitara The new RWD platform has produced a prototype and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.