GROSSE POINTE, MI – American Suzuki Motor Corp. reveals the production ’10 Kizashi midsize sedan here today, with a 2.4L 4-cyl. engine and optional all-wheel drive. “Benchmarked against some of the leading cars in the world, the all-new ’10 Kizashi becomes an instant car-of-the-year contender in its own right,” Suzuki claims, adding the model delivers “a unique blend of dynamic performance attributes with premium design aesthetics and craftsmanship yet to be experienced in this category.” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.