GROSSE POINTE, MI – If you’re a Suzuki motorcycle or outboard boat-engine owner, chances are Gene Brown of American Suzuki Motor Corp. knows your name. “One of my projects has been to build a customer database where we have the ability to look at who owns multiple Suzuki products, whether its cars and bikes, or cars, bikes and outboards,” Brown, vice president-marketing and public relations for American Suzuki, tells Ward’s here recently of its new marketing tactic. While Suzuki has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.