American Suzuki Motor Corp. is opening a new parts distribution, sales and service training facility Nov. 22 in Mechanicsburg, PA. The 120,000 sq.-ft. (11,148 sq.-m) facility will be known as the East Parts Distribution Center and employ up to 40 workers. The center will receive parts for Suzuki’s automotive, motorcycle/ATV and marine business. Projected sales for 2003 are $60 million from Japanese, European and Canadian shipments and U.S.-based parts suppliers. Suzuki dealers in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.