VANCOUVER – In Europe, the Suzuki Grand Vitara is a segment leader among compact SUVs, distinguished by its off-road capability. The Japanese auto maker took great pains, in switching to a cross/utility vehicle architecture for the all-new '06 model that replaces both the Grand Vitara and the Vitara SUVs in the Suzuki lineup, to preserve that rugged image. '06 Suzuki Grand Vitara The 5-passenger vehicle may be 11.5 ins. (29.2 cm) longer and 1.2 ins. (3.0 cm) wider, but the overhangs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.