CHAPEL HILL, NC – The new ’10 Suzuki Kizashi midsize sedan is expected to bring fresh faces into the auto maker’s U.S. showrooms – would-be buyers who care more about flash than frugality. “With this vehicle, we think we can get a more upscale, affluent buyer,” Gene Brown, American Suzuki Motor Corp. vice president-marketing and public relations, says at a media event here. It is critical for Suzuki to attract a new type of buyer due to the collapse of the credit market. The typical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.