GENEVA – Suzuki Motor Corp. has earned a reputation over the years as a unique maker of small cars, and it reinforced that image here with the introduction of the new Alto minicar. With sales of more than 7.3 million units worldwide since its introduction in 1979, the new Alto improves upon its predecessor in many areas, including powertrain performance, lower emissions and high fuel efficiency, increased cabin space, tighter turning radius and updated exterior styling. A 1.1L inline ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.