WINTERTHUR, Switzerland – Erb Gruppe, the Swiss conglomerate that includes the country’s No.2 vehicle retailer and importer, Herfina AG, and the world’s No.2 coffee trader, Volcafe, has folded dramatically after running up debts of $1.55 billion. Hyundais among models imported by bankrupt Erb Gruppe. Bad real estate deals in Germany are being blamed for the worst corporate collapse in Switzerland since national air carrier Swissair was forced out of business last year. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.