VIENNA – Hirsch & Cie, an investment company based in Switzerland has acquired 50% of the Ukrainian car plant ZAO AvtoZAZ-Daewoo previously owned by Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd, Ukrainian press reports say. Daewoo Nubira As a result of the ownership change, the name of the car plant was changed from AvtoZAZ-Daewoo to ZAZ. The Ukrainian plant is one of Daewoo’s foreign investments that were not included as a part of General Motors Corp.’s acquisiton of the ailing South Korean ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.