Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s new ’05 Tacoma pickup truck will start at $13,415 for a Regular Cab model with 2-wheel-drive, a 4-cyl. engine and manual transmission. The Regular Cab tops out at $17,360 with 4-wheel-drive, 4-cyl. engine and manual transmission. The Tacoma Access Cab begins at $16,855 for a 2WD model with manual transmission and reaches $23,125 for a 4WD model with a V-6 engine and automatic. Tacoma Double Cab starts at $21,675 for the Pre-Runner V-6 model with an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.