TAIPEI – Aeolus Motor Corp., a joint venture between Taiwan’s Yulon Motor Co. Ltd. and China’s Dongfeng Automobile Group, will complete a second-stage investment at its assembly plant in China by the second half of this year, more than tripling capacity to 200,000 vehicles. Yulon owns 40% of Aeolus, which produces passenger cars designed by Yulon but based on technology and platforms supplied by Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Nissan owns 25% of Yulon.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.