TAIPEI – Mitsubishi Motors Corp. CEO Yoichiro Okazaki is expected to pay a visit here to China Motor Corp. in a bid to persuade the Taiwan auto maker to provide more financial support. Yoichiro Okazaki A date for the visit has not yet been announced, but sources here say Okazaki is planning to visit a number of companies outside Japan in his search for funds and that China Motor will be the first stop on his trip. It has been widely reported in Taiwan that China Motor is willing to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.