TAIPEI – Taiwan’s Yulon Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Ford Lio Ho Motor Co. Ltd. and Kuozui Motors Ltd. reveal their stepped-up export plans for 2008. Yulon Nissan expects to ship 5,000 locally assembled 3.5-ton (3.2-t) Nissan Cabstar diesel-engine commercial vehicles to Mexico this year. The auto maker says it plans to spend at least NT$1 billion ($30.8 million) on research and development in 2008, with much of the money earmarked for the recently established Yulon Nissan Design Center. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.