I first met Cobalt Group CEO John Holt at the 1999 National Automobile Dealers Assn. convention back when his firm designed and maintained dealership websites. It was novel work at the time. Now, virtually every dealership has a website as well as an Internet manager involved in the daily selling of cars online. Cobalt has expanded into many other Internet-based enterprises, including lead management as purveyors of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software systems. Right ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.