GM Holden Chairman and Managing Director Mike Devereux is named to a government task force that will map out a vision for the future of Australia’s manufacturing sector. Innovation, Industry, Science and Research Minister Kim Carr says the aim is to strengthen local firms, including automotive, as they adapt to changes in the nation’s economy and the rise of Asia. “We want to see the sector move up the value chain,” Carr says. “To do this we need to build the skills and innovation that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.