Tata Motors Ltd. reportedly is talking with Chrysler LLC about supplying the Auburn Hills, MI-based auto maker with mini trucks for the U.S. market. Tata Executive Director P.M. Telang says the two auto makers also are discussing developing an electric version of the truck, India’s the Business Standard newspaper reports. Another media report in January said Tata had inked an agreement with Chrysler’s Global Electric Motorcars, callings for the Indian company to supply an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.