NEW DELHI – India’s top commercial truck and bus maker now is sharing its dealership network with Italy’s Fiat Auto SpA. Tata, which also builds passenger cars and SUVs, will manage the marketing, sales and distribution of Fiat cars through its own dealerships, the largest network in the country. This marks the first step in an alliance made official Jan. 13 that calls for the joint research, design and development, manufacturing and marketing of Tata and Fiat cars in India. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.