MUMBAI – India’s Tata Motors Ltd. and family-owned French research company Moteur Development International (MDI) have signed an agreement for further development and refinement of a zero-emissions compressed-air technology (CAT) engine. Tata is India’s largest vehicle maker, with revenues of $5.5 billion in the last fiscal year. It is the leader in commercial vehicles and the second largest seller of passenger vehicles. The company also is the world’s fifth-largest medium- and heavy-truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.